Last Updated on
Pasta is delicious and healthy food for all aged people. Nowadays, it is the most popular food in the world. Can you imagine that 90% of people in America eat Pasta 3/4 times a week! Pasta is available food. You can store it and make any time even at dinner.
You can make it in a stove, rice cooker, or microwave. Do you know how to make Pasta in a rice cooker? This way takes a short time to cook, but the taste is so good.
If you are a pasta lover, you must read this content. Today I will describe how you can cook Pasta in a short time. Here are some tips to make pasta tastier also.
Making Pasta in a rice cooker.
Do you have a rice cooker and don’t know what different foods you can make by rice cooker? A Rice cooker is not only for cooking rice, but you can use to cook other food also. Such as – pasta, steamed vegetables, eggs, banana cake, pie cake, apple pie, vegetable frittata, chocolate scone, macaroni with cheese, spilled pea dal, curry, and more.
Here, I will discuss only the way of cooking Pasta. Pasta has different designs and names like penne, corkscrew, macaroni, farfalle, gnocchi, spaghetti, ziti, etc. You can cook every type of Pasta in the rice cooker, and it will be delicious.
Pasta making process in a rice cooker.
You can cook Pasta in many ways. It is a simple and easy way that I will share with you. At first, you need some ingredients for cooking Pasta in a rice cooker. The ingredient’s names are given below.
- Any type of Pasta.
- Olive oil.
- Onion and Garlic slices.
- Red chili crushed.
- Basil, meant or coriander leaves.
- Grated cheese (it is optional).
- At first, you have to set a rice cooker in a cooking mode and pour olive oil in it. Then add onion and garlic slices and fry for a minute.
- Next, give 1 cup pasta, 2 cup water, and mix it.
- After that, add red chili crushed, basil leaves, salt, and cheese.
- Mix them carefully and cover the cooker.
- Wait 10 minutes or until it is done.
- Yummy Pasta is ready. Serve with garnishing.
# Creamy Cheese pasta or macaroni.
- Macaroni noodles 2 cups.
- Milk 3 cup.
- Onion, garlic, and pepper 1/2 tablespoon.
- Butter 1 tablespoon.
- Water 1/4 cup.
- Cream cheese two tablespoons.
- Cheddar cheese 1 cup.
- For making Pasta in a rice cooker, first take milk, onion, garlic, pepper, salt, butter, water cream cheese, and mix them well.
- Cook until boiled. After the boil, add macaroni, mix, and cover the cooker for 10 minutes.
- Ten minutes later, uncover the pan and make sure that Pasta is cooking correctly and boiled. You should notice that Pasta doesn’t get dry. If it gets dry, add some milk again.
- Then add cheddar cheese and wait for 3 minutes.
- Yeah, your Pasta is ready to serve.
Pasta or noodles is easy to cook. Anyone can make it if she has a rice cooker with some ingredients. These two processes are elementary. If you have these ingredients, you can try effortlessly.
How to cook Pasta in a rice cooker?
First, make sure that your rice cooker is working correctly. Then set it in preparing mode. For shaped Pasta, you need water 1/4 inches above the Pasta. At first, take Pasta in the bowl of the cooker.
Then add water, salt, oil, and mix them. Cover with a lid of the pot and wait for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, uncover the cooker, and you will see that it is ready for eating.
You should notice that how much your cooker can contain. If you give more Pasta at a time, you can’t cook well.
Another way is to make Pasta in a rice cooker. In this way, you need to use a rice cooker steamer bowl. Keep water with adding salt in the pot and Pasta in the steamer bowl. Then cover the lid and set the cooking mode.
After 20 minutes, check the pasta noodles that will be boiled. Then drain the water and put Pasta in the pot. Add tomato sauce, chili, chicken, or eggs with it and toss them. Give rest for 3 minutes, and it is ready.
Some tips about cooking pasta.
- When you make Pasta in a rice cooker, you can use hot or cold water. Many people say the taste and texture are different in hot and cold water. Coldwater makes it tasty, but hot water makes it more delicious. Even hot water makes it smooth and cold water makes it sticky.
It is not true. Taste and texture do not also depend on water. No matter the water you use, the taste does not change. But cold water takes more time than hot water. If you are in a hurry, you should use warm water naturally.
- Adding salt is an essential thing for noodles or Pasta. When you boil water, you add salt in the water. Because of adding salt in the water, Pasta gets the salt properly and increases its taste. But if you add later, it can’t mix correctly.
- Another vital tip is mixing oil. We use oil for cooking pasta noodles in water. We think oil helps to keep Pasta separate and stable. But you must know that you can’t cook delicious pasta sauce if you use oil. For oil, sauce can’t mix decently. So, when you make yummy sauce pasta, you shouldn’t use oil.
To get yummy and beautiful looking Pasta in the rice cooker, it needs a little learning. If you learn it once, you don’t have any work as easy as it. In the summer, the rice cooker helps to keep the temperature healthy in your kitchen because it does not heat up. In the cooker, food will not burn. So, it is always safe. Try it and make delicious Pasta in a rice cooker in just 10 minutes.
Are you a cheese lover? Then this cheese melter will definitely help you.
This is Michel. I just love machine items. Basically I am a woodworker. That’s why I need different kinds of power tools for my projects.
I know which type of machinery tools are the best for your projects. Read my reviews. It will help you a lot to understand the basic functions of the tools.