SKIL 75540 4-3/8-Inch by 40T Carbide Flooring Blade
$9.99 in stock
- The product is 4-3/8" 40T Carb Blade
- Easy to use
- The product is manufactured in China
- For use with Skil 3600-02 Flooring Saw
- Great for cutting laminate floor, solid wood floor, and engineered wood floor
Bosch DCB1072 Daredevil 10-Inch 72-Tooth Laminate Flooring, Laminated Panels and Melamine Circular Saw Blade
$39.99 in stock
- Brute Carbide - an upgraded C3/C4 micrograin formulation for increased impact damage resistance and long life
- Triple chip grind tooth geometry - designed for delivering maximum performance and high quality of finishing in highly abrasive materials
- Special negative hook angle - eliminates chipping and extends blade life
- Extra-hard steel blade body - delivers accuracy and resists bending and deflection for true cuts
- Thinner kerf - provides faster cuts and less waste
Bullet Tools 9 inch EZ Shear Sharpshooter Siding and Laminate Flooring Cutter
5 used from $167.12
- USA Made - Not a cheap, imported knock-off. Factory Backed 1-Year Warranty
- Max Width 9 inches.Max Rake/Angle - 45 degrees on 6 Inch board.
- DUST FREE - Cut where you work. 2-Position Aluminum Fence. Table: Black HDO/Phenolic Marine Board
- One shear blade outlasts over 20 saw blades.Quiet Operation / No Electricity - Cut anytime day or night
- Maximum thickness for all materials: 9/16 inches
Norske Tools NMAP001 13" Laminate Flooring and Siding Cutter
$101.34 in stock
5 used from $88.06
- 13" cutting capacity
- Cuts a variety of material, including laminate flooring, fiber cement board (HardiePlank , Cemplank ), engineered wood and vinyl siding up to 13" wide and 19/32" thick
- Compact and easy to use; produces clean, precision cuts with no splintering and smooth finish
- Sturdy high-quality steel and aluminum construction
- Extended handle for increased leverage
If you are a woodworker or understand what is laminate flooring is.
This is the most common question is.
How cutting laminate flooring with miter saw? The answer is in this article.
So, after knowing how to install laminate flooring. This will be your next query.
But frankly speaking, this doesn’t need a special kind of skill practice.
In this pick, a machine blog I will discuss. What process you should follow step by step. How to cut laminate flooring like a pro.
Here I put some pros & cons, Tips, and Tricks about Laminate Flooring.
Tools To Cut Laminate Flooring
A device can be a part of your helping hand. If you know the perfect use of it.
Here I arrange some essential tools which you should need for your workspace.
Marking Pencil or Pen:
It helps you to do a more accurate cut.
It’s an essential tool that you will need in every moment. I suggest this one. Because it runs smoothly without jamming. And gives more accurate than others.
Best Laminate Floor Cutter:
This is the primary tool most professional uses to cut the laminate floor. To know how to cut a laminate floor. This is the key.
This has a long handle and sturdy blade to exert a downward force.
Due to having no sawdust and no noise also. I am sure our DIY buddies will ask you to borrow this one if you have this. This is that handy.
Cutters are not cheap. But if you have more works to do at home. You should consider at least the medium level cutter. 150-250$ is enough. For professional users, 500$.
These two will be reasonable and perfect durability on a budget.
- EAB Tool Exchange-a-Blade 2100005 9-Inch Laminate Flooring Cutter.
Blades on cutters have to take pressure through hundreds of cuts. And should remain sharp.
But if you don’t need it for a long time. You can rent one from your local shop. The per-day range must be in 15$-25$.
Cutting Laminate Flooring With Jigsaw
Can you cut laminate flooring with a jigsaw? The answer is Yes.
For those floors like in odd shape, or cover around poles, pipes. This jigsaw will be your best choice.
If you don’t want to buy a laminate floor cutter, this jigsaw will work so perfect for you. Cutting boards to length jigsaw is an ideal tool.
At the end of the day. If you Compare Jigsaw vs. Circular saw. You will appreciate jigsaw for it’s lighter weight.
Usually often doing home projects, woodworking, crafts. A jigsaw is a must tool to use.
It makes sense to buy a quality jigsaw. For a newbie, intermediate, and advanced user, the jigsaw price list, are down below.
Intermediate: Bosch 120-Volt Top-Handle Jigsaw Kit JS365.
Caution about Jigsaw Blades:
I mentioned earlier a jigsaw blade is made for doing laminate and cut downward stroke.
So, a good pack of jigsaw blades will be the more conventional plan. Bosch Laminate Flooring Blades have cost around 5-8$.
Caution on Saw to consider:
You can use a table saw, miter saw, a circular saw for this project.
But doing this daily can damage the blade, and this can destroy your work.
So, you should buy a carbide-tipped blade.
Doing a delicate cut with coping saw. It can leave a thin piece of laminate around an obstacle.
It will be wise to install its blade and point toward the handle.
By creating a pattern for oddly shaped cuts a profile gauge or contour gauge. It can help to replicate the shape of your cut which you need.
A T-square is fine, but a combo square can make parallel lines so easily while cutting boards to width.
Using A Miter Saw For Laminate Flooring
Cutting laminate flooring with a miter saw is so simple. Just made a mark and miter saw will take the rest of the work.
This is ideal because it can do a 90-degree cut. But 50 degrees can cut by most of the miter saws.
A laminate floor cutting can quickly be done by a sliding model or non-sliding model.
- Fast & Convenient.
- Can cut multiple boards at a time.
- Can do straightest cuts.
- Make lots of dust.
- Can’t do rip a board lengthwise.
Cutting laminate flooring with a circular saw:
Can I cut laminate flooring with a circular saw? Yes, of course.
But it needs some additional tools and workspace to do work with it.
The Sawhorse & plywood can make an ideal workbench for this task.
It will be a more convenient method from my point of view.
- It can cut in any direction.
- This can be applied for a minimal amount of tools.
- Create lots of dust.
- Mark the board every time.
- It produces a lot of sounds.
Cutting laminate flooring with a table saw
How to cut laminate flooring with a table saw? The answer is a table saw is very handy. To make rip cuts on laminate flooring.
I didn’t find more useful tools like a table saw for this.
- It can make straightest cuts.
- Fast way to make rip a board lengthwise.
- This can’t be used for crosscuts.
- Extremely loud and make tons of dust.
Some Frequently Asked Questions For You
It’s a cool addition to install laminate flooring. You will want to have plenty of bits on hand.
Because doing laminate flooring usually eat these bits up pretty quickly.
It will help you to prevent those. Try this one.
I encounter specialization floor knobs. Which are specially designed for cutting edge laminate floors? Plus also they seem such as a big newspaper blower could.
Certainly one of the greatest things concerning those programs is. How they create no more debris at all.
You’ll find a number of unique layouts to those specialization gels. Nevertheless, all of them work virtually the exact same fashion. And therefore are utilized while in an identical fashion.
You only utilize leverage to decrease the bits. Placing force back about the blade to decrease the floor. I’ve comprised a few images so that you are able to have a notion.
Of exactly what they look like and also the way exactly they operate.
- There’s not Any dust Created from the Cutting Edge Procedure.
- They’re Most Likely One of the safest and Simplest instruments to utilize for many folks.
- That Is no ability needed to utilize this instrument just like that. There will be a number of their additional electricity resources that I said.
- These are only Helpful for Cross-cuts and Are Not Going to Do the Job for ripping.
- A Few of These might Be Quite Pricey and can simply Be Helpful for laminate floors.
- These Are Able to Be Difficult to Discover in the Community hardware Shop. However, are still fairly easily accessible online.
How to rip cut Laminate Floor Boards
Even though it can be inviting to make use of a circular saw or table saw. To cut laminates if you don’t have a costly carbide-tipped blade rod. With all the jigsaw or handsaw.
For those who have issues reducing straight lines having a ribbon. Subsequently, clamp a straight border (soul flat or directly parcel of wood ) on your plank.
In the event, you really don’t possess pliers. Then you are able to twist the right border towards the garbage. Component of this ground plank which could eliminate anyway (be sure allowing room to the depth of this blade if achieving so ).
How to cut more intricate shapes in laminate flooring
In the event, you have to minimize a curved form. Or possibly to scribe into an irregular surface. The decoration might function as the optimal/optimally device to make use of.
In case the decoration is overly high. Or you could risk breaking up the delicate floor using this afterward the dealing. Saw does exactly the exact same job minus the vibrations and power.
Blend the working saw blade therefore that one’s teeth line in direction of the grip.
What this means is it’s going to cut the pull on’ stroke. And also ensures the framework of this saw will be pulled restricted in an identical moment. As the blade is equally nice.
Blades For Laminate Flooring:
Together with laminates, it is maybe not the hardness of this elevated density fiber center (HDFC).
Which induces viewed blades to have on down. Although the abrasion and warmth out of recurrent cutting edge off.
Of these aluminum-oxide microchips employed into the wear-layer. Interestingly the exact very same aluminum oxide is traditionally utilized.
To create industrial standard sandpaper. In light of the, a thin-kerf, eighty into 100 enamel. The carbide-tipped blade is the most reliable for cutting edge laminates.
And certainly will endure for approximately 1, 000 sqft before the need to become re-sharpened.
Cutting Laminate Flooring With Miter Saw In Best Way 2019
If you are a woodworker or understand what is laminate flooring is. This is the most common question is. How cutting laminate flooring with miter saw? The