Last Updated on
No doubt this awesome porter cable tools like porter cable drill, Dewalt max.
Porter-cable kit for your DIY projects if you would like to have higher quality work performance.
You might be used so many electric belt sanders eg. 20v max XR.
As well as cable and Dewalt with a radial arm but the Dewalt power tool totally changes your experience.
Without being a professional. It’s hard to keep up to date with power tools products.
If you are a newbie, you are dependent on the brand names. Not actually can define those power tools.
Today we are comparing two famous brands in the industry of power tools.
But if we think for Porter cable vs Dewalt. It is hard to consider which one is the best.
So now we discuss some facts like quality, price, durability, fitting, etc. To make a comparison between porter cable vs DeWalt.
Let’s Compare Porter Cable vs Dewalt Combo Kits.
If you are thinking of buying a power tool. Then I suggest buying a combo pack. Because it’s more economical.
It will save you time to buy another tool for your projects after some time.
These two packages are most popular.
Let’s see at a glance what are the best products these two brands offer us. I have written in detail in down below.
1. Porter-Cable Package Includes:
2. Dewalt Combo Package Includes:
Porter-Cable Versus Dewalt Hammer Drills.
Porter-Cable PCC601 ½ Inch Drill Driver:
One hand tool is perfectly made by porter cable. A lightweight and natural control mechanism doesn’t disappoint you.
3.5 pounds of weight 8.25 inches long and made with a powerful motor. Deliver 283 units watts from a 20v lithium-ion battery.
It has an RPM of 350-1500 with a ½ inch keyless chuck.
- Compact size (8.25" long) and light weight (3.5lbs) allows tool to work in tight areas and minimizes user fatique
- Includes: one (1) Porter Cable 20V PCC601 drill driver only in easy-to-open packaging. Battery, charger, and accessories not included and must be purchased separately.
2. Compact Design.
3. The battery has a long-running time.
4. Easy to operate.
1. Has no belt hook for attachment.
Dewalt DCD950 XRP ½ Inch Hammer Drill:
To buy a powerful hammer drill that can handle any task. You should go to the Dewalt DCD950.
This tool is so powerful better than porter-cable.
It has Three RPM capabilities 0-500, 0-1250, and 0-2000 RPM.
This is a super easy hammer drill to use because of its 360-degree side handle.
1. Powerful Motor.
2. Self-tightening chuck. 2. Hard to make a grip on it.
3. Heavy duty.
4. Tree kinds of the speed range.
5. A side handle of 360 degrees.
1. It is not so handy.
The decision to buy:
After observing all the features. The winner is Dewalt DCD950. It offers more than a porter cable.
Porter-Cable versus Dewalt Impact Driver:
Porter-Cable PCC641 Impact Driver:
Porter-Cable PCC641 uses a fine motor with high performance and delivers 1450 torque.
It offers two speeds of o-2800 RPM and 0-3100 RPM.
To make a fast installing and quick application, though, it’s a little bit heavier than Dewalt.
But it’s quite compact to use in tight spaces. It has an LED to help in the dark.
- High performance motor (0-2,800 RPM, 0-3,100 BPM) for quick fastening applications. High torque motor delivers 1,450 in/lbs of torque.
- Compact (6.9" long) and light weight (3.3lbs) allows tool to work in tight areas and minimizes user fatique.
- Quick release 1/4" hex head chuck for easy one-handed bit changes.
- LED light brightens dark work areas.
- Includes one (1) Porter Cable PCC641 Impact Driver ONLY in easy-to-open bulk packaging to pass the savings on to you. Batteries, chargers, and accessories sold separately.
1. Higher torque.
2. High motor speeds.
3. Easily change.
4. Handy LED light included.
5. It designed to work on tight space.
1. It doesn’t come with a hand hook.
Dewalt DC825 ¼ Inch Impact Driver:
This Dewalt DC825 is not so powerful than Porter-Cable Impact Driver.
It can make 1330 lbs maximum torque, and building quality is more comfortable.
This is so light impact driver out there. The best thing it has anti grip features.
This frameless motor makes more durability with long tool life.
The Heavy-duty features reduce the kick-back chance.
- Designed to fit into tight spaces
- Anti-slip comfort grip
- This product is made of high quality material
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- Tool only with no battery, frameless motor for extended tool durability and life
1. Frameless motor.
2. Heavy-duty impact motor.
3. Durable gearcase.
4. Lightweight design.
5. Anti-slip mechanism.
1. Motor running time is less.
Porter-Cable Versus Dewalt Circular Saw.
Porter-Cable PCC660 6-1’2 Inches Circular Saw:
For fast cutting, porter-cable builds a high-performance motor with 4000 RPM on this circular saw.
Also, a high durable carbide tooth blade. Which can up to 2-1/8 inches. But in this point of view, Dewalt DC390 has offered more power.
I think this is enough power to work on many woodworking projects. Of course, at a low price, this one is the best.
This is also a beveled circular saw with 0-50degree bend capacity. It is ideal for making non-traditional cuts.
This saw is so perfect for Jobsite.
- 15 amp motor running at 5,500 RPM provides power and speed through applications
- Steel shoe with optimum line of sight provides accurate cuts and durable construction
- Spindle lock and depth adjustment for quick adjustments on the job
- Only 9.5 lbs, with Aux handle, provide comfort and clear line of sight
1. Motor with high speed.
2. Compact design.
3. High durable carbide tooth blade.
4. Over-molded handle to make it comfortable.
1. You have to do struggle to cut thicker wood.
The central fact it gives a considerable cutting capacity. To increase cut up to 2-1/4 inches at 90 degrees.
And 1-5/8 inches at 45 degrees.
It provides 3700 RPM and still less than Porter-Cable PCC660.
But still good for the money. And another facility, you can replace brushes to increase durability.
- 3,700 RPM for fast rip cuts and cross cuts
- 6-1/2-inch carbide tipped blade for 2x cutting capacity at 90 degrees and 45 degrees
- High strength magnesium shoe and upper guard provides increased durability
- 0-50 degrees bevel capacity provides additional capacity for a multitude of applications
- Fan-cooled motor with replaceable brushes for maximum power and durability; tool only, no battery
1. Maximum cut depth.
2. Can replace the brush.
3. Rubber grip can make it comfortable.
4. High strength.
1. Battery power is small.
Buying Guide for Circular saw:
Dewalt vs Porter Cable Reciprocating Saw.
Due to having lightweight and compact this Porter-Cable PCC670 is on our list.
It delivers a stroke length of 1- inch. Also, a variable speed of 0-3000 SPM.
For minimal job site, it uses a tool to free blade within no time.
A variable trigger controls the speed to make the user has perfect control over it.
An over-mold handle improves control to operate this.
- High Performace Drivetrain delivers 1" stroke length and 0-3,000 SPM
- Compact design allows tool to reach tight spaces
- Tool Free Blade Release
- Variable-speed trigger
- Part of the 20V Max System
- Compact design.
- Handy to use it.
- Variable trigger to make proper use.
- Over-mold makes comfort.
- The stroke is too small.
Reciprocating saw is used for a fast and deep cut. This DeWalt DC385 provides an aggressive cut with a length of 1-1/8 inches stroke.
It can go through any material. It comes with 0-3000 SPM as Porter cable model does. But it is 5.65 pounds much heavier.
It has an anti-slip rubber grip to hold the reciprocating saw perfectly.
To allow flush cutting DeWalt uses a 4-position blade clamp.
- The 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility
- Has 1-1/8-Inch stroke length delivers a faster cutting speed
- Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and faster cut speed
- Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth of cut control
- Does not come with a blade
- Longer stroke length.
- 4-position blade clamp.
- Adjustable shoe.
- Anti-slip rubber grip.
- Much heavier.
In this battle winner is DeWalt DC385 for its longer stroke.
DeWalt vs Porter-Cable Jigsaw Compression.
If you are searching for a jigsaw which will do aggressive cut. And has enough power to handle all your projects.
But still long enough to make a variety of applications.
It can produce 0-45 degrees bevel cuts. It also uses a tool-free blade. Which can make a fast and easy changing of the blade.
This jigsaw would be a great choice for job site use. And over-molded trigger makes a great feeling and grip for using.
- 3 orbital settings
- Variable speed trigger (0-2,500 SPM)
- Tool-free blade release
- Dust Blower clears debris for better visability
- Part of the 20V Max System
- Easy to change the blade.
- Easily adjustable and do setting.
- Integrated dust blower.
- Makes comfort due to over-molded.
- No LED by build-in.
A speed range of 0-3000 SPM. This DeWalt DC330 can cut any building material. It can straight and curved lines.
Due to having a lever-action blade clamp, it can change the blade so fast and easily.
4-position orbital action can make speed control and quality cut. Variable bevel cuts can make by it. Such as 0,15,30 and 45 degrees.
It has an anti-slip for making comfortable feeling.
- Brushless motor delivers efficient performance for longer runtime (vs. Dcs331 Jig saw)
- Compact size for easy grip and maximum control
- Bright LED light helps to illuminate dimly lit work surfaces
- Variable speed trigger and dial provide precise speed control
- All-metal, lever-action keyless blade Change allows for quick and easy T-Shank blade changes
- Greater stroke.
- Length and speed.
- Easy to make the quality cut.
- The holding mechanism needs improvement.
The battle winner is DeWalt DC330 for more bevel cuts and high speed also for stroke length.
DeWalt VS Porter-Cable Angle Grinder:
It provides motor speed up to 8500 RPM. Which is better than DeWalt DC411 which has only 2000 RPM.
This high speed makes it a great tool for verity application. This grinder is so useful metal gear when you need to work for a long time.
It dissipating heat. And for changing wheel has a spindle lock to allow quick change.
Guard adjustment for this tool also easy to control. Due to having an over-molded design, it’s easy to handle.
- High-Performance Motor produces 8,500 rpm
- Cast metal gear housing
- Spindle lock for quick and easy wheel changes
- 3-Position Side Handle
- Part of the 20V Max System
- High speed and performance motor.
- It’s so handy.
- Durable cast.
- Easy to quickly change the wheel.
- Over-molded handle.
- So simple guard adjustment.
- Little heavier angle grinder.
Who prefers to work on a project with a lightweight tool? Then this DeWalt DC411 is the ideal choice for you.
Trigger switch and lock-off button make it easy to control.
Its 2-position handle makes easy to changing wheel quick and easy.
- The product is 18V CRDLS Cut Off Tool
- Easy to use
- This product is made of high quality material
- Battery & Charger Sold Separately
- 6,500 rpm provides high power for cutting and grinding applications
- The trigger switch is so convenient.
- Too lightweight.
- The side handle is in a dual position.
- Smoother and Comfortable to use this.
- The battery is darning so fast.
Buying Guide for Angle Grinder:
Porter-Cable vs DeWalt Work Light.
This light can produce 120 lumens which would be enough for you.
DeWalt work light can’t make this kind of lumens. Also due to lightweight, you can work with this for a long time.
- Batteries and charger sold separately
- 90-degree pivoting head locks in multiple positions to focus the light beam precisely where needed
- Lens and faceted reflector easily adjust for flood or spot lighting applications
- Run time of up to five hours
- Pivoting Head Design.
- Minimize Hand Fatigue.
- Longer battery life.
- Less Bright Light.
This product comes with an elastic handle. So, you can put it or hanging it anywhere while working.
The light lumens also so bright.
- Rotates 360deg To Allow Unit To Hang From 2" Materials
- Over molded Lens Cover Provides Increased Durability On The Jobsite
- 13w Fluorescent Bulb Provides Bright Area Lighting
- Built-in telescoping and 360 degree rotating hook allows unit to hang from 2-inch materials
- Over-molded lens cover provides increased durability on the job site
- Super bright Xenon bulb.
- Handsfree use.
- It comes with a replacement bulb.
- Xenon bulb will get so hot within a few minutes.
I support to buy a combo kit. It’s a wise decision. A brand is not made overnight.
So, buying power tools from porter-cable vs. Dewalt. It will be more convenient.
We make a review of these two brands, which are in budget and durable.
These two models are so accessible from each brand.
Best of luck with your next project.
Porter-cable products features:
It’s been more than 100 years porter-cable is in this business line. So they exactly understand what a user looking forward to in a power tool.
They added more new features to make their products more convenient for the customers.
- Reasonable Price: The comparatively decent selling prices.
- That has been geared to create their electrical power gear additional appealing to ordinary prospective customers.
- It is just one of the major elements. Which place porter cable out of Dewalt as well as different renowned manufacturers.
- Applying Design: Many porter cable power applications have been designed.
- And, therefore, are lightweight to fit the requirements of their consumer.
- That normally is actually a standard DIY, amateurs, or even house owner.
- System of 20V power: A lineup of electrical power instruments.
- That utilizes the 20V maximum lithium-ion batteries to get lengthier battery life and also operate.
- This machine also enables you to make use of precisely the exact same battery on distinct varieties of tools.
- More FAQ about this item:
Many manufacturing out of porter cable and also DeWalt have been now outsourced.
With Meeting chiefly happening in Mexico and China. Still, it has to be noted that a number of ages back.
DeWalt left quite a huge phase to attract heaps of these meetings straight to the USA.
Earning tens of 1000s of new American work by simply launching seven new fabricating teams.
About the flip side, regarding assurance, Dewalt supplies a fairly regular 3-year guarantee on most of their hand-held applications.
Whatever which fails or breaks as of fabricating default within 36 months will probably be amended or substituted.
Should You Purchase a DeWalt or Porter-Cable?
Just like we said previously, provided that it has to do with porter cable reviews and DeWalt titles.
It could be advisable to respect the older expression, “you will get exactly what you cover.”
Moreover, DeWalt is on the list of most effective.
Thus if you’re receiving right into it for the lengthy-term and so are thinking about acquiring some severe abuse outside of these.
Then it’s very wise. That you simply earn investment from proceeding with all the optimal/optimally quality out there.
- 1/2 inch two speed drill/driver. High performance motor delivers 283 Units Watts Out and 0-350/0-1,500 RPM.
- Compact design 8.25 inch long and 3.5 lbs. Drill features an ergonomic handle design, LED light and bit storage
- 1/4 inch impact driver delivers 1450 in/lbs of torque, 0-2,800 RPM and 0-3,100 BPM. Quick load chuck for one handed bit changes.
- Compact design 6.9" long and 3.3 lbs.Impact driver features an ergonomic handle, LED light and bit storage
- 20V MAX 1.3 Ah lithium ion batteries included. Professional grade batteries deliver more runtime and are lighter weight than traditional NiCd batteries
Today in the event that you simply require some instruments.
Round your home to dabble here and there just to possess one convenient only if essential.
Afterward, all porter cable cordless drills review will in all probability suit only acceptable for the requirements.
Now you know the difference between Porter cable vs Dewalt.
So, what is your plan? Which one do you prefer personally?
The fact remains that it’s quite difficult to urge that a particular new overall as are the finest within their ways.
And also match completely distinct facets. But in the event, you inquire about me.
That needs to function as the person to purchase the interest of the high quality and lifestyle.
Without any question, we might like to urge DeWalt (https://www.dewalt.com/company-info/milestones).
But don’t forget, however great the item is quality, durability.
And also several critical facets are that which really set it.
Strength tools in DeWalt are all manufactured with all the most useful of the optimal/optimal quality.
Substances with astounding lasting capacity, and consequently ensuring surplus guarantee.
Currently, if you are attempting to mend any commodity or furniture on the home.
You’ll find not anything wrong with selecting porter-cable (https://www.portercable.com/about-us/our-story) electricity applications.
As such instances, you are going to undoubtedly cannot make use of the additional higher level and higher electrical power DeWalt instruments.
This is Michel. I just love machine items. Basically I am a woodworker. That’s why I need different kinds of power tools for my projects.
I know which type of machinery tools are the best for your projects. Read my reviews. It will help you a lot to understand the basic functions of the tools.